Ah, spring. The time when Islanders put away the snowshoes and snowpants and pull out the umbrellas and rubber boots. The days get longer, the grass gets greener and we search for family activities that don’t require a toque.
Victoria Day Weekend is coming up soon and spending a long weekend in Cavendish is a perfect way to officially kick-off your summer.
There are a few (toque-free!) activities that are open all weekend (May 22, 23 & 24) in Cavendish (yes, even Monday!). You can get in a few rounds of laser tag, a few rounds of go karts, and browse some decor at Island Style!
What’s Open in Cavendish for Victoria Day Weekend 2021
- Cavendish Beach Adventure Zone Open Saturday, Sunday & Monday 12-6pm with these attractions:
- The Hangar Laser Tag Arena – be sure to book your spot online in advance, otherwise you can grab the next available time slot
- River of Adventure Miniature Golf – no need to book in advance
- Route 6 Motel – we recommend booking your spot online in advance, otherwise you can take the next available time slot
- Pit Stop Karting at Sandspit – no need to book online, pay onsite at Sandspit. Open Saturday, Sunday & Monday 11-6pm
- Mini Golf at Sandspit – no need to book online, pay onsite at Sandspit. Open Saturday, Sunday & Monday 11-6pm
- Island Style Fashion Gifts & Home Decor Open Saturday & Sundays 11-4pm
- Crossfire Adventure Paintball – Open Daily 9-7pm – be sure to book online!
- Cow’s Cavendish Boardwalk Open 10am-6pm, Thursday-Sunday to start the season.
- Anderson’s Creek Golf Course Hosting their Cavendish Cup that weekend!
- Green Gables Golf Course Hosting their Cavendish Cup that weekend!