Maritime Fun Group is hiring for the 2022 season! We are looking for full time and part time seasonal employees to join our team in Cavendish. Maritime Fun Group operates a wide variety of attractions and food service locations, so we have a summer job for just about anyone – as long as they have a great attitude and love to smile.
One of our key roles is a Senior Ride Operator at Shining Waters Family Fun Park and Sandspit. Our Senior Ride Operators operate the biggest rides in the park, like the Ferris Wheel or a roller coaster. We’ll train you on as many rides as possible, so your day will always be interesting. The starting wage for a Senior Ride Operator in their first year is $15.00. For their second and third season, the rate is $15.50 and $16.00 respectively.
Another key position is a Lifeguard at Shining Waters. Lifeguards require up to date NLS certification, Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C. Lifeguards must pay close attention to guests of all ages, enforce rules and policies, and perform First Aid when required. The starting wage for a lifeguard is $15.00. For their second and third season, the rate is $15.50 and $16.00 respectively.
We are also hiring Food & Retail Attendants, Slide Operators, Junior Ride Operators, and Cleaners.
We have also increased our benefits!
- New for 2022, you will receive unlimited entries for you and one guest to all Maritime Fun Group attractions (excluding The Hangar Laser Tag Arena).
- A 50% discount on all food purchases while on break
- New for 2022, a 25% discount on all Maritime Fun Group-operated food locations while off-duty
- New for 2022, earn either $200 or $400 with our expanded Back to School Bonus
- Relax with staff events and parties during the summer with great prizes